This is the complete game! I could really use your help in spreading the news about Tiny Plumbers, let people know it won't be available for $5 for much longer!
- LAN support
- Placeable NekoPolice
- Unlockable Neko Joust Minigame (works with online/splitscreen/singleplayer)
- Chat now appears and disapears on a configurable key. (Insert by Default)
- Incoming chats make a sound so you know when someone is talking to you
- Custom Level warp pipe to the Online area
- Flying Blips and flying Snails
- Put all the Nugget editor items in catagorized moveable tabs
- Added lots of proper Nuggets to GameKid Land
- GameKid Portals disapear after some time.
- Capture the flag colors dont save, are only valid durring CTF.
- Capture the flag wont create a bajillion flags anymore every time you pick one up.
- Bouncy Blocks now provide lots of extra jump!
- You can swim in Lava, but it will still hurt you
- The Nugget Editor blocks now move realitive to where you clicked instead of centering to the cursor.
- Massive change to level generation (should be more fun)
- Moved the 'Start Server' tube inside the Online tube... made more sense that way.
- Capture the Flag Online minigame
- New Input Selector! just hit Esc to access the menu (makes multi-joysticks easy to configure for splitscreen!)
- Online Chat! (right now it comes up when you hit the esc key, more options soon)
- Pickupable Blocks
- Respawning Drop Blocks, and Item Blocks
- Checkpoint Flags
- Game Kid Virt Blocks now give tons of awesome rare stuff... Also he sometimes spawns a portal to Game Kid Land... that level is a placeholder at the moment.
- Pressing cancel in the nugget loading screen doesnt delete the nugget you were working on.
- Pipe Fire Snails shoot in the right direction when upside down.
- Cowboy hat is no longer sometimes worn as a skirt.
- Cowboy hat stays after you get a new powerup, disapears if you get hurt.
- Multi-Cowboy hats on Zilla death
- Shell/Bomb/Egg throwing to be more consistant
New in Beta D
- Less Bugs
- Networked Neko Police
- Bomber Suit Power Up (lets you throw bombs)
- Cowboy Hat Power Up (lets you shoot bullets)
- More Nuggets
- Name Tags for Multiplayer
- Warp Zones for Multiplayer (if you have them unlocked)